Did you ever think about your clothes as mood boosters?
Each piece of clothing in your closet, is attached to a specific mood, memory or feeling.
Happy clothes can be found containing these 5 common factors:
1. Positive memories: Clothing that sparks a particular memory that makes you smile or uplifts you.
2. Comfort: Happy clothes are always comfortable and non-restricting. No harsh, itchy, heavy fabrics. Good moods thrive on feeling comfortable and free, at all times.
3. Yellow: It is often said that the color yellow is a mood booster resembling the sun. (I also believe wearing favorite colors can spark happiness just as effectively. )
4. FUN AND QUIRKY: Style with a little bit of humor. It is always nice to not take yourself too seriously, unwind, relax and enjoy life.
5. Feeling Pretty: Whether it be a particular cute top, pants or a dress, happy clothes are flattering and make you feel confident and radiant.
Enjoy and Happy Day!