Search This Blog

TALK FASHION ARCHIVE

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Sick Days Glamour

Hello Ladies! When girls think glamour, they think evening nights out. However, we seem to forget to prepare an outfit for those sick days when we feel everything but "Glamorous". Lately, I have not been feeling well, and for those days I have prepared a special "Sick Days Glamour kit". This includes a pink jumpsuit outfit, a sparkly top by Victoria Secret, and fluffy bunny slippers. It also has an ultra soothing VS body cream, my favorite lip saver, CARMEX in strawberry, and Sisley Face mask. Creating a kit for your rotten days, actually gives you something to smile about. I actually look forward to those bad days so I can pull out this super cute and comfortable Outfit, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment