Search This Blog

TALK FASHION ARCHIVE

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Get Ready With Me. My OOTD Thanksgiving!














Happy Thanksgiving! Today I have decided to try something new and show you actual pictures of how I styled my Thanksgiving look. My yellow mustard dress is designed by me. I cannot remember if I have mentioned that I am a fashion designer but this dress was inspired by the beautiful yellow falling leaveses of Autumn. It is the perfect Thanksgiving dress because it gives me one last chance to celebrate Fall and it is made of the most comfortable jersey and satin silk. The A-line cut dress, gives me more than enough room to eat as much pie as I wish. :) My boots are by VALENTINO, and the bows are my favorite part. The charm bracelet is from Harrod's in London. The cuff bracelet is Of Marie Antoinette, and the ring is a keepsake from my grandfather. On my nails today I have on CRANBERRY from the brand "Nail it!"(perfect for today ) The purse I am carrying is from Juicy Couture, and it is much more sparkly in person than the photo shows. Hope you all have a wonderful Day! xx - Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment