CARRY ON ESSENTIALS
1) READ: Whether it be a book, or magazine bring something to keep you occupied. Travel is filled with gaps of time where you have nothing to do.
2)Listen: Load up your favorite songs on your i-phone, or ipod. Nothing helps the hours go by than a set of your favorite tunes.
3)EAT: Snacks! Bring little snacks. You never know where you might get stuck and having quick little snacks are very convenient.
4)HYDRATE: Bring a good moistuizer and lip balm. The high altitude in closed quarters calls for a very dry travel. The stress on your skin can make you look horrifying.
5) Refresh: Stay feeling fresh with eye drops and minty gum.
6) Brighten: Add instant glow to your skinner with a brightener. Perfect for a quick pick you up, at landing.
7) CLEANSE: Bring hand sanitizer, and mini face soap.
8) CHARGE: Pack your Chargers with you.
If you would like to wear make-up, I suggest you remove it while in the air, and re-apply at landing. Keep your look to the basics. Light foundation, blush, eyeliner, and nude eye shadow.