Search This Blog

TALK FASHION ARCHIVE

Thursday, April 17, 2014

In Love with France Luxe!

For those of you who may not know me I have a bit of a hair obsession. My collection of hair accessories completely out weigh my jewelry, belt, or watch collection combined. 
You can only imagine when France Luxe gifted me with these gorgeous hair accessories, how excited I was. 

Very rarely do I fall in love with a brand but France Luxe I Love! 5 stars.  Stylish, Gorgeous, Elegant, and high Quality! 
See how I style my business side verses my romantic side using their fantastic Hair accessories!



x

Maya



The BUSINESS WOMAN

As a business woman, I tend to wear a lot of black, and accent them with hints of gold or metallic accessories. When you go to business meetings you want to look and feel professional, powerful, and confident. However, as a woman you also want to feel stylish and fashionable. How do you achieve the best of both worlds? It's rather easy, it's all in the accessories. Pick accessories that are not too flashy,  or make too much noise. Clanking around can get rather annoying , not to mention distracting for you and others around you. 
Personally for me, my go to business ensemble is my Marc Jacobs Necklace, La Mer Watch, Adrienne Vittadini sunglasses, and L. Erickson Pony cuff. (All seen in above photo)

In my hair is a L. Erickson Atelier Enamel Cuff Pony which was recently gifted to me by France Luxe. Made of vibrantly colored enamel and a gold frame cuff, the ponytail holder opens to wrap around the base of your pony and covers it completely. 

Recently, it was even spotted in an issue of Harper's Bazar.





The Romantic

Inside of all women exists a bit of whimsy, and romance. 
As for me, I love my rose garden, especially now that it is spring time.
Let your hair into a soft braid, a light dress or top, soft make up and beautiful accessories. For me, I have chosen this magical butterfly pair clip accented by Swarovski crystals, sent to me by France Luxe.
Such a look transports me to a different time. A slower time, where life was measured by the sounds of the wind and the movements of the sun. 

France Luxe Small Double Butterfly Barrette with Crystals was handcrafted in France. Featuring a duet of delicate butterflies with elegant, crystal-encrusted wings.  MADE WITH SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS.





2 comments:

  1. I have never tested such kind of hair accessoires but I can imagine after reading your post that it works even in my hair :)

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de
    International giveaway: Love & Peace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo Rena,
      Danke fur Ihren Kommentar. Ich Kann ein bisschen Deutsch sprechen. :)

      x
      maya

      Delete