Search This Blog

TALK FASHION ARCHIVE

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Fashion Challenge Day 7: OOTD "Grecian Inspired Winter"



Day 7 of Fashion Challenge 2015, is one of my favorite looks. There is something about wearing a soft cream knit that puts you in a snuggly Winter mood. I was inspired by the Ancient Grecian style of a "toga". I chose to wear an elegant white knit dress and matching cardigan, that appears to just drape along the body. I accented the entire look with a metallic gold/silver belt and head band. For jewelry I used all turquoise, which are actually all purchased vintage or antique. 
If I lived in a colder region I would have opted out of MARNI Mary Janes, and worn a knee high boot. 

I hope you all had a great day and are enjoying Fashion Challenge 2015.

xo,
Maya 







2 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, I adore the statement belt too, it really gives the outfit great structure to it. x

    www.savvysuperstylish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete