Search This Blog

TALK FASHION ARCHIVE

Saturday, September 5, 2015

September Fashion Diet?


Lets Diet!

Talk Fashion is launching a new series this month called, September Fashion Diet.
I don't know about you guys, but every year I do the same thing. I gain a tiny bit of weight during the Summer, and then it is a gradual progression though the next couple of months, until I massively explode during the holiday season. Wouldn't it be great to feel amazing during these next couple of months, and not have to strategical hide that belly? 

This year, I want to play it smart. Eating healthier sooner, and staying body cautious before the problem gets out of hand. The "theory" is, if I start eating healthier now, perhaps, it will prevent me from falling off  the wagon with a bag of chips and a bucket of ice cream.

I will be posting all throughout this month regarding, healthier choices, recipes I am enjoying, and my overall progress. Join me on my quest to get healthy in September!

xo,
Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment