Search This Blog

TALK FASHION ARCHIVE

Friday, December 4, 2015

Blogmas Day 2: Holiday Hair Goals


Ever since I cut off over 10 inches in the summer, I have been in a bit of a hair rut. I either leave it down, or throw it up in a ponytail, but old hair favorites just no longer work.
 
I have selected 5 of my favorite hair styles, and have challenged myself to attempt all of them throughout this holiday season!


1.) Winter Rose.
This is my favorite hairstyle. There is something quite feminine and sweet about it, and I imagine myself wearing this style with chunky sweaters and blanket cardigans. The look is easy, and natural.


2.) Braided Side Swipe

This braid is incredibly easy, but a beautiful touch to any holiday attire. I enjoy it when I wear cashmere neutrals, tucked into high wasted jeans. Very casual, sweet, and easy.


3.) Triple Braid Christmas bun

The triple braid Christmas bun looks rather complicated but it is actually quite easy. I plan on trying it for special occasions and events . It gives off a ethereal and whimsical touch. Perfect for the holidays!


4.) Braided crown. Depending on how long your hair is, the crown will be either single or doubled. A fun look I love to wear with festive sweaters and a red lip. I actually wore this style today!



5.) Bardot Pony Tail

This is a romantic interpretation on the sporty "ponytail". I would love to try this style with a nude lip, smokey eye, and an all black ensemble. A pop of color in my accessories, and the look is complete. 

xo,
Maya



No comments:

Post a Comment