Search This Blog

TALK FASHION ARCHIVE

Monday, August 10, 2015

Summer Favorites and Easy Style


With the arrival of August, Summer is at its peak and the hottest days of the year are here. 
My style during these last weeks of 'glorious' sun, is easy, breezy and effortless. 
All my accessories are in a warm rose-gold hue, and my clothes are mainly white.

My Current Favorites:  (as seen above) 

-Rebecca Minkoff, White/Rose Gold, Mini Mac
-Michael Kors, Rose Gold Sneakers, 
-Marie Antoinette  Cuff, and Harrods Charm Bracelet
-Nordstrom's Rose Gold Ring
-Zara Statement Necklace

My daily 'Go to " accessories make pulling together a styled head to toe look, effortless and chic. I currently wear mostly white, and breathable fabrics such as cotton.The key is to set an accessory grouping that is versatile. Going from day to night should be effortless. Whether it be a casual white T-shirt and boyfriend jeans,  or a crisp white contemporary dress, I am wearing  fashion that allows me to celebrate life, rather fashion that wears me down. 

xo,
Maya



No comments:

Post a Comment